Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tye-Dye Cupcakes

This morning I woke up early, so, naturally I would eat breakfast, catch up on my favorite tv shows and relax until later in the day. Nope, today I though, I'm going to make cupcakes.  Tye-dye cupcakes at that.  So, you will need:
1.  White cake mix
2.  3 Egg whites
3.  Veggie oil 
4.  Water
5.  Classic food coloring

Pre-heat your oven.  Take the cake box and follow the instructions on the box and get everything mixed together.  Then, get five cereal bowls and split the batter evenly between all of the bowls.  Take your food coloring put a different color into each bowl. Line your cupcake pan and then start to add about a table spoon of each color into each liner until it's about 2/3 of the way full.  Then pop those babies into the oven and wait.  When they are done, cool, frost and enjoy ;]


No comments:

Post a Comment