Thursday, November 15, 2012

Easy Pancakes

I don't know about most kids my age, but I like to eat breakfast, or I feel like I'm starving all day.  Something I like to make in the morning, time permitting of course, is big fluffy homemade pancakes!  You're going to need a few things first . . .

1.  1/2 cup flour (Schnucks 1.75)
2.  1/2 tbsp sugar (Schnucks 1.25)
3.  1 tbsp baking powder (Walmart 1.00)
4.  1/4 tsp salt (Schnucks 1.50)
5.  1/2 cup milk (Walmart 1/2 gallon 2.00)
6.  1 egg (Walmart 12 pack 1.00)
7.  2 tsp veggie oil (Schnucks 2.99)

So your total is 11.49, but you'll be using about 2$ worth of stuff.  And, hopefully you already have most of this stuff at your house already.

Okay, so, get a decently sized big bowl and add the milk, egg and oil and get it stirred together as well as you can. Then, with another bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.  Stir a little bit of the flour mix into the egg, milk and oil until its all in there.  It's okay if there are a few lumps.

Then, get out a pan put some butter in it drop your batter and just make sure you don't burn it. Then enjoy!

-Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment